MSUMC pharmacy operates 24-Hours a day for both outpatient and inpatient services. Located at level 3, our services include:
- Prescription medications
- Advice on medications
- Disposal of medications
- To identify pharmaceutical products
The pharmacist may ask you range of question to ensure you are provided with the right medicine and advice. These may include:
- Have you taken the medicine before?
- What are the symptoms?
- How long have you had the symptoms?
- Are you taking any other medicine for the same symptoms?
- Do you have any other illness or underlying conditions?
- Do you take any medications for that?
- Do you take any traditional medicines or treatment?
You may consult our pharmacist whenever you need the info on clinical pharmacokinetics, cytotoxic drugs, quality dispensing of medicines in terms of dosage, indications, efficacy, adverse reactions, drug and food reactions and cost analysis with pricing.
Pharmacy: Level 3