Orthopaedics is a part of medical services that is concerned with the injuries and illness of a patient’s musculoskeletal system and associated muscles, joints and ligaments. This includes treatment for degenerative diseases, tumours, sporting injuries, knee and hip, foot and ankle as well as spinal damage. With the support of advanced imaging technology such as MRI and CT scan, our orthopaedic specialist is able to treat orthopaedic problems even better.
Our Orthopaedics services include:
- General Orthopaedics (Ganglion, Carpal Tunnel, Trigger Finger, Tennis Elbow etc)
- Knee & Hip Joint Replacement (Arthroplasty)
- Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Knee Ligament Reconstruction (ACL, PCL, LCL & MCL)
- Meniscal & Cartilage Repair
- Sports Injury Management
- Trauma Surgery
- Spine Surgery
With the availability of the new state of the art MRI and CT scanner at MSUMC all the above conditions can be diagnosed accurately and optimum treatment can be given effectively.